Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC)
UPSSSC Forest Guard (Van Daroga) Recruitment 2022 Mains Exam
UPSSSC Forest Guard Advt No. : 06-Exam/2022 Short Details of Notification
- Application Start: 17/10/2022
- Last Date for Registration: 06/11/2022
- Fee Payment Last Date: 06/11/2022
- Correction Last Date : 13/11/2022
- Exam Date : Notified Soon
- Admit Card Available: Before Exam
- General / OBC / EWS : 25/-
- SC / ST : 25/-
- PH (Dviyang) : 25/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through State Bank of India SBI I Collect Fee Mode or Pay the Exam Fee Through E Challan
UPSSSC Forest Guard Jobs 2022 Age Limit as on 01/07/2022
- Minimum Age : 21 Years
- Maximum Age : 40 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per UPSSSC Forest Guard Recruitment 06/2022 Rules
UPSSSC Forest Guard Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details Total: 701 Post
UPSSSC Forest Guard Eligibility
Forest Guard (Van Daroga)
- UPSSSC PET 2021 Score Card.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, Forestry, Geology, Agriculture, Statistics, Environmental Science with Two / More Subject. OR
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering OR Bachelor Degree in Veterinary Science.
- Physical Eligibility Details :
- Height Male : 163 CMS, Female : 150 CMS
- Chest Male: 84-89 CMS, Female : 79-84 CMS
- Walk on Foot (Paidal Chal) : Male 25 Km in 4 Hr, Female 14 KM in 4 Hr.
- More Details Read the Notification.
UPSSSC Forest Guard Advt No. 06/2022 Category Wise Vacancy Details
How to Fill UPSSSC Forest Guard (Van Guard) Online Form 2022
- There are 02 types to apply online for UPSSSC Forest Guard Advt No. 06/2022 Recruitment 2022.
- First: In this, the candidate will have to login with his personal information, the information that has to be given is: PET Registration Number, Date of Birth, Gender, Domicile, and Category.
- Second: In this, the candidate will have to login through his OTP, the information that has to be given is: UPSSSC PET 2021 Registration Number and OTP Password.
- After login, the complete information of the candidate, his photo, and signature will also be visible, the candidate will have to fill the information related to the post he is asking for and the application fee: Rs.25/- will have to be paid.
- Kindly Check and collect all documents – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Apply the Online / Submit Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Interested Candidates must Read the Full UP Forest Guard Notification Before Apply Online
UPSSSC Official Website