The Hindu Editorial Analysis by Vishal Sir | 9 Dec 2019 | Bank, SSC, UPSC & State PSC
9 Dec 2019 Vocabs
1. Trample – Don’t trample on the flowers when you play in the garden.
2. Travesty – The trial was a travesty of the Justice.
3. Delimitation – The matter of delimitation needs the two countries to negotiate.
4. Unprecedented – Such a move is rare but not unprecedented.
5. Squabble – Then there was a squabble on the landing.
6. Prestigious – She won a highly prestigious award.
7. Redundant – The picture has too much redundant detail.
8. Wanton – She was surprised by a wanton thought that rushed into her mind.
9. Retributive – Retributive justice demands an eye for an eye.
10. Anguished – He was anguished after falling off the balcony.
11. Gruesome – Police described it as a particularly gruesome attack.
12. Maim – He was going to maim me.
13. Pervasive – Alcohol is still a pervasive problem with high-school students.
14. Grievous – He had been the victim of grievous injustice.
15. Testimony – His testimony was an important element of the prosecution case.
16. Purportedly – this is purportedly the oldest tree in the world.
17. Perpetrate – Did you perpetrate this poem?
18. Onerous – This is the most onerous task, I have ever undertaken.
Ques:--"The ends of justice are not served by wanton killing and retributive blood lust; India must follow constitutional molarity, write your opinion."
Each country has its laws and rules. These laws have been created to protect the fundamental rights of each citizen irrespective of caste, religion, poor and rich. Despite it, people are killing innocent people,
organizing bomb blast, involved in corruption, carrying out illegal activities, invading other properties and raping girls and molesting them. Such cases are only increasing by years.
In spite of having laws, victims and their loved ones are not able to get justice and have to run years and years in court and still they find themselves at the same place. This one of the reasons, instead of tapping on the door of the court, the victims moved to wanton killing.
However, in many cases, it is observed that killing is done for personal motives and desires. Their constitutional morality is imperative. These people think they are above the law and have been perpetrating the crime.
The police force has to give the justification of each encounter which is good and fair but in some cases, people find it unfair as they think, it will become impossible for them to receive justice and which is somewhat true.
The government and the supreme court needs to work together to build a strong constitution in which the process of receiving justice becomes easier and fairer for the victims, as well as perpetrators, think twice while committing the crime. The people have to reflect their character too if they want to live in a safer country, as the murderer and innocents are living in the same place
2.Every country has its law and constitution and its responsibility of every citizen to have faith in it and its decision. But then the numerous questions arise in my mind, why people are losing trust in the law of the country? Why we feel we won’t get justices or we have to wait for a long time, so long that the victim may even not survive.
Frankly speaking, after the Nirbhaya case and many more, and their so-called fast track court of justice has lost our faith in the law. Now in Hyderabad’s crime, it is natural people were demanding instant justice like encounter or lynching. And when the severe step was taken by the Telangana Police in the form of encounter, they got applauded by the whole country. Further, the official procedure will take place and as per the law, the police have to give proper justification for their move.
For now, the present scenario of the country demands a strong and fast justice for such cases and no mercy plea for criminal irrespective of the age which can be done by instant steps taken by the government and Supreme court. At least these will build the fear in the perpetrator’s minds before doing such a gruesome event.
- UPSCID Various Post Online Form
- UPPCL Junior Engineer Civil Online Form
- Rajasthan Police Constable Online Form
- Uttrakhand UKPSC Personel Assistant Online Form
- LIC HFL Assistant Manager of Legal Online Form
- SSC CHSL 10+2 Online Form 2020
- Railway SR Various Apprentice Online Form
- Bihar Police Driver Online Form
- Indian Navy INET Various Post Online Form
- IDBI Specialist Officer Online Form
- PGCIL Diploma Trainee Online Form
- Naval Dockyard Trade Apprentice Online Form
- Railway NER Gorakhpur Apprentice Online Form
- UPSC Direct Recruitment Online Form
- CGPSC Chhattisgarh PCS Online Form
- Indian Navy MP 2020 Batch Online Form
- Airforce AFCAT 01/2020 Batch Online Form
- CCRAS Central Council Research Online Form
- MPPSC Pre Online Form
- LMRC Lucknow Metro Online Form
- MP NHM Staff Nurse Choice Filling
- UPPCL Junior Engineer Civil Online Form
- Rajasthan High Court Group D Online Form
- UPSC Computer Assistant Online Form
- CBSC Various Post Online Form
- UP Police 2013 new Final Result
- SSC MTS Result Download Here
- EPFO Assistant Pre Marks Out
- EPFO SSA 2019 Marks Out
- EPFO Assistant Pre Result Out
- LIC ADO Mains Exam Result Out
- UP NHM CHO Result 2019
- IBPS CRP RRB SCale-1 Result Out
- SSC CHSL 2019 Tier-1 Result and Marks
- SSC MTS Answer Key Out Check Now.
- LIC ADO Mains Exam Postponed Notice
- UP IAS/PCS Free Coaching Second Merit List
- IB Security assistant SA 2018 Result
- IDBI Bank Assistant Manager Result
- SBI PO 2019 Mains Result Out
- Bihar NHM CHO Result Out
- SSC CGL Tier-1 Result 2018
- UP IAS/PCS Free Coaching Result
- NABARD Grade A & B Mains Result.
- Bank of Baroda IT SO New Online Form
- RRB Junior Engg. CNA & DMS Result Out
- ESIC UDC and Steno Result
- LIC AAO Interview Schedule
- Delhi University seventh Cut Off List
- UPSSSC Can Supervisor 2016 New Exam Date
- CTET July 2019 Result Out.
- Rajasthan RPSC Senior Teacher Gr-2 Result
- Kurukshetra University KuK result
- LIC AAO Mains Result Out
- LIC ADO Pre Result Download
- UPSC Pre Admit Card Download
- IOCL Apprentice Online Form
- Bihar Police BPSC SI Admit Card
- Rajasthan Cooperative Bank Admit Card
- LIC Assistant Mains Admit Card
- SSC CPO SI 2019 Admit Card
- Bihar Sachivalya Driver Admit Card
- LIC HFL Assistant Manager Interview Letter
- UP Police Constable 2019 PET Date
- IBPS PO Mains Admit card download
- Haryana HTET Admit Card Download
- CCC Exam November Admit Card
- LIC Assistant (Clerk) Admit Card
- NABARD Assistant Admit Card
- SBI Apprentice Admit Card
- LIC Assistant (Clerk) New Exam Dates
- SBI SO Admit Card Download
- Bihar Vidhansabha Reporter Typing Test Admit Card
- CCC Exam October Admit Card
- Bihar Police SI Excise PET Admit Card
- UPSSSC Chakbandi Adhikari Admit Card
- Bihar Forest Guard Admit Card
- SSC CPO SI 2018 2nd Tier Admit Card
- Coast Guard Navik GD Admit Card
- SSC CHSL 2019 Tier-2 Admit Card
- DRDO CEPTAM Technical Post Admit Card
- LIC HFL Admit Card Out