UPPSC Pre 2020 | ACF | RFO Recruitment 2020 Online Form
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC)
Advt No. : A-1/E-1/2020 Short Details of Notification
- Application Begin: 21/04/2020
- Last Date for Apply Online: 02/06/2020
- Last Date Pay Exam Fee: 02/06/2020
- Last Date Completed Form: 04/06/2020
- Pre Exam Date: Notified Soon
- Admit Card Available: Notified Soon
- General / OBC : 125/-
- SC / ST: 65/-
- PH Candidates: 25/-
- Pay the Exam Fee Through SBI Mops Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or SBI E Challan Mode Only
- Bachelor’s Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized University in India.
- For ACF / RFO: Bachelor’s Degree in Science.
- More Detail Read the Notification.
Age Limit as on 01/07/2020
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules
Vacancy Details Total: 200 Post
Post-Wise Eligibility Details (Must Note Before Filling Application Form)
|Sub Registrar, Assistant Prosecuting Officer (Transport)|
- Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB)
|District Basik Shiksha Adhikari / Associate DIOS and Other equivalent administrative posts, District Administrative Officer|
- Master Degree in Any Subject in Any Recognized University in India.
|District Audit Officer (Revenue Audit)|
- Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce B.Com Degree in Any Recognized University in India.
|Assistant Controller Legal Measurement (Grade-I) / Assistant Controller Legal Measurement (Grade-II)|
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science (Physics) OR Mechanical Engineer Degree.
|Assistant Labour Commissioner|
- Bachelor’s Degree in Arts with Sociology or Economics as a subject or Commerce/Law.
|District Programme Officer|
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sociology or Social Science or Home Science or Social Work.
|Senior Lecturer, DIET|
- Master’s Degree in Any Subject with B.Ed Exam Passed in Any Recognized University in India.
|District Probation Officer|
- Master Degree Degree in Psychology or Sociology or Social Work or any qualification equivalent thereto or PG Diploma in any branch of Social Work from any recognized Institute of Social Work.
|Designated Officer / Food Safety Officer|
- Master Degree in Chemistry as one of the subjects OR At least one of qualification prescribed for direct recruitment to the Post of Food Safety Officer given as below
- Bachelors Degree in Food Technology or Dairy Technology or Biotechnology OR Oil Technology or Agricultural Science OR Veterinary Sciences or Bio-Chemistry OR Microbiology OR Post Graduate Degree in Chemistry OR Degree in Medicine from a recognised University, OR any other equivalent/recognised
- Master Degree in Mathematics or Mathematical Statistics or Statistics or Agricultural Statistics.
|Labour Enforcement Officer|
- Bachelor’s Degree with Economics or Sociology or commerce and Post Graduate Diploma or Postgraduate Degree in Law / Labour relation / Labour welfare / Labour Law / Commerce / Sociology / Social work / Social welfare / Trade Management / Personnel Management.
|Child Development Project Officer|
- Bachelor Degree Sociology or Social Work or Home Science or any qualification in Any Recognized University in India.
How to Fill Form
- Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission UPPSC Combined Upper Subordinate Pre 2020, Assistant Conservator Forest ACF, and Range Forest Officer RFO Recruitment 2020. Candidate Can Apply Between 21 April 2020 to 18 May 2020.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in UPPSC Apply Online for Pre 2020.
- Kindly Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Admission Entrance Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit, the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Pay Exam Fee
Submit Final Form
Correction / Edit Form
Download Date Change Notice
Find Registration No.